Our contact details
Name: BEHOLD! Productions Limited
The type of information we collect
Data given to us by you
We may collect and process the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact information;
- Any other personal Data provided by you, to us.
We may collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the Website, by email, telephone, post or through any other means;
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- When you use our services or interact with this Website, for example through comments or other interactions with our Blog and other such pages;
Data that is collected automatically
Through your use of the Website, we receive some data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to content and navigation, and can include your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website. It can also include the way you use and interact with the Website content;
- We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them please see the section below, titled, “Cookies”.
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services;
- Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be requested or of interest to you;
We may share this information with our employees, agents and/or professional advisors to provide the best experience for users and to obtain advice from professional advisors when required.
We may use and/or share your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section entitled “Your rights” below). We rely on your consent for processing your information; you are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we store your information
Your information is stored on secure servers. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email on email@example.com.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent, you are enabling us to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.